Our board-certified physicians provide a variety of women's health services.
At Mercer Medicine, we understand the complexity of caring for your reproductive system and offer the care you need to stay healthy.
Women's Health Services:
- Annual wellness exams
- Pap smears and pelvic exams
- Cervical and breast abnormalities
- Cancer screenings
- Urogynecologic conditions, including infections and prolapse management
- Menstrual issues like irregularity and painful periods
- Menopause management
- Diagnosis of uterine conditions such as fibroids and endometriosis
- Fertility, family planning, and birth control (including IUD and Nexplanon)
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections