Mercer Medicine’s cardiologists are leaders in the field of research and treatment of a wide variety of cardiovascular diseases. We offer comprehensive cardiovascular care for patients, from prevention to advanced treatments and therapies.
Our Cardiology Services
Some of our cardiovascular diagnostic services include:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Carotid duplex
- Nuclear stress testing
- Holter monitoring, including a 30-day event
- Renal artery duplex
- Stress echocardiogram
- Transthoracic Echocardiogram (TTE)
- Upper and/or lower extremity arterial duplex
We also offer consulting services for areas including:
- Critical heart care clinic
- General cardiology evaluations
- Pacemaker, new implant or generator change
- Peripheral arterial disease medical and interventional management
- Pulmonary hypertension clinic
At Mercer Medicine, we understand the importance of the patient’s relationship with a primary care provider. We’re committed to preserving the continuity of care and communicating updates to a patient’s primary care provider while offering cutting-edge cardiology services. If you are a doctor interested in referring a patient to our cardiologist, click here.
Why Choose Mercer Medicine for Cardiological Care?
Our experienced cardiologists who you see during appointments are also professors and clinic instructions at Mercer University School of Medicine. They educate the next generation of doctors, putting them close to the latest advances in cardiology research. We are always striving to find new and efficient ways to treat patients and we prioritize creating an excellent patient experience.